Defines the ATD (1995) colour vision model specification.
This specification has field names consistent with the remaining colour appearance models in
colour.appearancebut diverge from Fairchild (2013) reference.
- h (numeric or array_like) – Hue angle \(H\) in degrees.
- C (numeric or array_like) – Correlate of saturation \(C\). Guth (1995) incorrectly uses the terms saturation and chroma interchangeably. However, \(C\) is here a measure of saturation rather than chroma since it is measured relative to the achromatic response for the stimulus rather than that of a similarly illuminated white.
- Q (numeric or array_like) – Correlate of brightness \(Br\).
- A_1 (numeric or array_like) – First stage \(A_1\) response.
- T_1 (numeric or array_like) – First stage \(T_1\) response.
- D_1 (numeric or array_like) – First stage \(D_1\) response.
- A_2 (numeric or array_like) – Second stage \(A_2\) response.
- T_2 (numeric or array_like) – Second stage \(A_2\) response.
- D_2 (numeric or array_like) – Second stage \(D_2\) response.
- This specification is the one used in the current model implementation.
Create new instance of ATD95_Specification(h, C, Q, A_1, T_1, D_1, A_2, T_2, D_2)
Initialize self. See help(type(self)) for accurate signature.
index(value, [start, [stop]])
Raises ValueError if the value is not present.
Alias for field number 3
Alias for field number 6
Alias for field number 1
Alias for field number 5
Alias for field number 8
Alias for field number 2
Alias for field number 4
Alias for field number 7
Alias for field number 0