Defines the Colour Quality Scale (CQS) colour quality specification.
- name (unicode) – Name of the test spectral distribution.
- Q_a (numeric) – Colour quality scale \(Q_a\).
- Q_f (numeric) – Colour fidelity scale \(Q_f\) intended to evaluate the fidelity of object colour appearances (compared to the reference illuminant of the same correlated colour temperature and illuminance).
- Q_p (numeric) – Colour preference scale \(Q_p\) similar to colour quality scale \(Q_a\) but placing additional weight on preference of object colour appearance. This metric is based on the notion that increases in chroma are generally preferred and should be rewarded.
- Q_g (numeric) – Gamut area scale \(Q_g\) representing the relative gamut formed by the (\(a^*\), \(b^*\)) coordinates of the 15 samples illuminated by the test light source in the CIE L*a*b* object colourspace.
- Q_d (numeric) – Relative gamut area scale \(Q_d\).
- Q_as (dict) – Individual Colour Quality Scale (CQS) data for each sample.
- colorimetry_data (tuple) – Colorimetry data for the test and reference computations.
Create new instance of CQS_Specification(name, Q_a, Q_f, Q_p, Q_g, Q_d, Q_as, colorimetry_data)
Initialize self. See help(type(self)) for accurate signature.
Return number of occurrences of value.
Return first index of value.
Alias for field number 1
Alias for field number 6
Alias for field number 5
Alias for field number 2
Alias for field number 4
Alias for field number 3
Alias for field number 7
Alias for field number 0